Wednesday, February 14, 2007
i'm scared that i'm getting uglier. maybe i used to be cute and pretty and it's going away. i'm that girl that no one really notices, even when i wear my cute clothes. i see all my friends getting noticed, but not me and i wonder what is going to happen to me. what if i die of lonliness? what if i shrivel up from no one seeing me or ever wanting to give me love? do you think it's possible for me to just fade into the a crowd of people until there is nothing left of me? sometimes lately, that's how i feel. all i can think of is getting in bed so i don't have to try to be noticed anymore. i'm so tired from trying. how come no one else around me has to try and boys just notice them? and talk to them?
i'm tired. i want to just go to sleep.
comments
Dearest PB,
It's my opinion that you're a beautiful little girl both inside and out. Here's something I do when I'm feeling down- maybe it will help you next time you feel scared. Focus on what you like about yourself. Anything from how good you are in the kichen or with your favorite pet to your strong, infectious laugh or your playfulness. These are all positive qualities that make up the unique and beautiful you. Give it a whirl and let me know how it works for you. Law
Posted by Lara on Sunday, February 18, 2007 at 11:19 AM
B
Dear PB,I see you. I see you all the time. I see you even when you're not in front of me. I even hear you when you're not near me! I think you're so cool. I think the way you dress and the way you wear your makeup and do your hair is so chic and awesome and I always wish I could be like that. And you're so good at your work and school. And also you always know what you're feeling and you are able to say those feelings really good. I wish I could do that. I carry around a little bit of jealousness that you are like that and no matter how hard I try, I can't do it like you can.I wanted to tell you these things because you said you feel like you're always trying so hard for boys to notice you. And even though I'm not a boy, I wanted to tell you that I notice you and I think you're cool. Also, I thought maybe if you didn't try so hard all the time, you wouldn't be so tired. Like you could just walk around all the time and keep in a special place inside you the knowledge of how people who love you feel about you, and it might show to the outside and then maybe boys would talk to you. Sometimes (especially in the dark), I try really hard to see something, but when I look right at it, I can't see it. I have to look a little bit to the side to see it. Maybe it's like that with you. You're trying so hard and you want boys to look right at you, but if you tried less, maybe it would be easier to see you. I dunno. Like I said, you're MUCH better at saying how you feel. I hope you read this the way I wrote it and don't take it in any kinda bad way.Love,-bP.S. 2 kudos for being so brave for what you write about, PB!
Posted by B on Wednesday, February 21, 2007 at 9:20 PM
Kim
Dear PB, Great name by the way. Just to let you know when I was your age I had a mole on my lip and kids in my class told me I was really ugly and looked like a monkey. I would come home and cry almost every day afterschool. I understand when you say you just want to go to sleep. Now that I am older I am glad I get to wake up much more than I wanted to wake up back then. And when I look at pictures of me and my mole I don't think I was ugly. When I look at pictures of the kids in my class they looked just like me. Sometimes I think we all really feel the same deep down inside no one feels really cute at times in there life. Everyone feels invisible sometimes too. I played with Barbies and Sunshine family alot too. Love Kimberly
Posted by Kim on Friday, March 23, 2007 at 10:27 PM
Saturday, March 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment