Saturday, March 31, 2007

weird

Friday, March 23, 2007

so, remember when i told you about the secret i learned? and remember when i was happy because i was learning about being pretty great and grateful? that's still working really good. remember the part about meeting a boy and how i have been asking for one in my life? well, a weird thing is happening since i've been believing so hard in it lately. i keep thinking i'm missing something...like i forgot to call someone or i'm waiting for a call. i couldn't figure out what it was until today when i realized i miss him. do you think my brain is crazy? do you think this secret is making me think weird things? would you guys mind helping me with this one...i get scared when i think maybe i have a crazy thing in my mind.okay. thanks.


comments
If u think your crazy then sister I need to be locked up in a straight jacket..you are the furthest from crazy. Your brain and soul are going through a drastic change right now. You have been thinking a certain way for a long time now. Just like any habit we form there is going to an adjustment..good or bad. Maybe not bad so much as uncomfortable. Maybe what you are feeling is anxious? You are doing so awesome with this positive outlook (so darn proud of you I could scream!) and I know things are changing in your life and will continue to grow all over the place. Now is the time to practice patience. It's okay to miss him even if he is not there yet. It is the anticipation building inside you...deep inside you and I don't think it is wrong at all. Juts keep it in tact...don't let it bring you down...accept it like it is a test...the universe or God is just testing the waters out a bit. And believing shouldnt be hard...it should flow inside and out of you like love does...so dont be trying too hard and exhausting yourself over anything!! Enjoy your new found freedom from the worry and stress of life....Trust....let go...enjoy your fanastic weekend ahead of you..Love K
Posted by
Kim on Friday, March 23, 2007 at 10:37 PM

B
Kim!! That was such a wonderful, thoughtful, heart-warming response! I wish I could have said it at least as equally as well! Good on ya, mate! PB is lucky to have you for a friend.
Posted by
B on Monday, March 26, 2007 at 11:57 PM

Lara
Dearest PB,
I think that your good friend Kim is very wise and you should trust what she has to say. You deserve all the blessings that come your way. Enjoy yourself!
Posted by
Lara on Sunday, March 25, 2007 at 3:18 AM

B
Wow! I don't think that's crazy! I think that's a testament to how strongly you believe the good about yourself and what you deserve!! I think that's wonderful! I also think it's impressive that you were able to identifiy the source of the feeling so quickly. Now that you know what it is, maybe you just need to keep channeling that positive energy in the right direction, by continuing to believe you're worthy of having all the joy you yearn for. Don't give up PB!2 kudos for braveness and smartery.
Posted by
B on Monday, March 26, 2007 at 11:55 PM

No comments: